Tuesday, June 11, 2019, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
In this course, we explore a cutting edge surfacing technology, ultracompact surfacing. Gain insight into how this surfacing material possesses the same characteristics of natural stone while providing unmatched color and design flexibility.
1. Discuss the evolution of surfaces and the various types of surfacing material for interior and exterior applications.
2. Define ultracompact surfacing and the innovative production process that creates intrinsically unique properties.
3. Discuss designing with ultracompact surfaces in terms color, texture, and format.
4. Discuss the advantages of compact surfaces in terms of strength, durability, chemical resistance, absorption, abrasion resistance, and ASTM testing.
5. Identify possible interior/exterior application options with ultracompact surfacing materials.
Lunch is provided
1.0 HSW Credit
Location: Cosentino, 4031 W. 150th Street, Cleveland, OH 44135